The first thing to know about chakras is that a chakra is a metaphysical term for a very physical point in your body.
Chakras are nodes located in your endocrine system that directly correlate to vital organs.
- Connected to your sexual organs.
- Connected to your kidneys and liver.
Solar Plexus Chakra
- Connected to your digestive tract.
- Connected to the heart and lungs.
- Connected to your thyroid.
Third Eye Chakra
- Connected to your pineal gland and pituitary gland.
- Connected to your hypothalamus.
Frequencies and Colors:
Root Chakra - 396hz - Red
Sacral Chakra - 417hz - Orange
Solar Plexus - 528hz - Yellow
Heart Chakra - 639hz - Green
Throat Chakra - 714hz - Blue
Third Eye Chakra - 852hz - Indigo
Crown Chakra - 963hz - Violet
Listening to these frequencies and focusing on these colors are great ways to charge your chakras and their connected organs.
A key thing to remember is that there is a metaphysical side to chakras, and just charging them does not clear or align them. That takes working through the energy that blocked them in the first place, but for now, that is the basics of chakras.
Get your 9vibes aligned!